Refund FAQs


Expand allClose all

Will I get a refund if I am not approved for licensure?

If you submit a written request for a refund, the Board Office will send you a refund form to sign and return, to refund your initial license fee and unlicensed activity fee of $80. The application fee of $100 is non-refundable fee and will not be refunded to you.

I overpaid on my fees. Can I receive a refund?

There is a three year statute of limitation for refunds so if the overpayment was made less than three years ago you are eligible for a refund.

How do I request a refund?

You must submit your request in writing. We prefer all supporting documentation and correspondence be sent by email to: However, you may Fax or mail to the Board Office. For your Board’s mailing address, Please visit our Contact Information page for the mailing address and fax number.

If I reapply for licensure after my application expires, will all of the fees apply to my new application?

Only the initial license fee and the unlicensed activity fee of $80 can be applied to the new application.

How long will it take to receive my refund?

Once your request is received, it can take up to four weeks to receive your refund.