To find approved Continuing Education courses, follow these instructions:
- Go to www.cebroker.com
- Select “Course Search”.
- Select “Florida Department of Health”.
- Choose the profession “Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant”.
- Choose “Self-Study” or “Live”. (Live courses are taken in person or offer live interaction through web-based seminars
Filter your search results (example):
- Subject Area “General”.
Choose a Delivery Method
- Choose “Web-based Program (opportunity for interaction with presenter/host.
- Once you have your criteria in, click on the search button and the system will produce a list of approved courses.