Help Center / I have two separate licenses. One for occupational therapy assistant and one for a massage therapy license. How do I access these separate accounts to enter CEU’s and renew licenses?

You will need to log in to your MQA online account and link both of your licenses to the same account. Before submitting a renewal you will need to go to CE Broker and report all continuing education and then go back to the MQA Portal to complete the renewal process.