Help Center / What kind of paperwork do I need to submit to the Board?

There are no formal papers or certificates to be filed with the Board. You must take the 4 hours of didactic (educational) training, complete and document 5 supervised treatments. You must maintain documentation in the event you need to verify you are certified to provide services. Any occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant who uses such electrical stimulation or an ultrasonic stimulation device must upon request of the Board, or the Department, present proof that he or she has obtained the training required.